Tuesday 8 April 2014

Brand New Blog

Hey Guys

So I have decided to open back up my blog as recent events have geared me up for a change in life.

I think I can confidently say that when a major change happens in your life in turn it has a major change on your life, so from this day forward I intend to try and make that change happen with laughs and more experience..

I am going to use this corner of the internet to express my views, passions and loves in this life. I have  also opened back up another youtube channel that I had open a while back called  DemiWhore TV

Some of you may have came across that channel before but if you have not already thats ok, as I have a tonne of projects I am working on to upload to that channel.. That too just like this blog has been only newly set up and will be working on both to bring you some laughs..

If you want to see what I am rambling on about you can go ahead and click here for my main youtube channel Demi Whore 

So I ask of you all to be patient with me as I set up a new adventure from where I left off....

I will be making sure to go with my dreams and be the Queen that I am at my best ability as I have discovered in life, it is way to short to be messing around..

Time for a change of gear in my life..

Kisses

Demi Whore 

No comments:

Post a Comment